Monday, July 27, 2009

Check out my beautiful new banner!

I want to send lots of hugs and kisses to Mykal over at Radiation Cinema for coming up with my amazing new banner for the site. As I may have mentioned before, it's all I can do to use blogger to keep the site looking the way it does, so designing something like Mykal has done for me is completely outside of my realm of possibilities. I'm multi-talented, don't get me wrong, just in other areas :P So let me know what you think and maybe Mykal would be interested in designing some more stuff for the site in the future!

Rock on!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank god for generous people with design skills because if it wasn't for them, i'd have no banner at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats VERY you, I love the distinct vintage appeal calling back to the old drive in double bill posters! Mykal = Horror Classics God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl! I thought I might find you at Jenn's place. She's got a good blog, doesn't she? Thanks for comments about banner! -- Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO have a sweet fuckin' banner. Mykal's a swell blogger, alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new banner, Jenn! Mykal has designed something that completely sums up the ethos of your blog. Tres bien! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. :P

    ReplyDelete