Saturday, November 7, 2009

Motley Deniro


I recently put up a bunch of my records for auction, funds being low and what have you, and so I had to pull all the crates outta my closet for inspection. Turns out Deniro is a big fan of vinyl and loves rubbing her soft paws (she's declawed and that is what I call her paws - soft paws) all over the records. She's also taken to chilling (and napping) on them. Which I find utterly adorable. And she's a huge Motley Crue fan, the Crue (what Deniro calls them) being one of the best rock bands to have ever rocked, so I thought I would share this with ya'll, because it is so cute. Shout at the Devil!

7 comments:

  1. Nir said that Tunes is too fat for love. Raise your paws to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fat too fat for love!

    She's the one they call Dr. Nir good! She's the one'll make ya feel alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't pull shit outta your closet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, sorry, AARON pulled that shit outta my closet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I was so afraid that was going to end with "and the cat pissed and shat all over everything and ripped into the records with her claws and now I have to refund the auction" =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Carl. No way, Deniro's a sweet lady. She would never do something like that! She's sitting atop the records as we speak. She's gonna be sad when I sell them all.

    ReplyDelete