Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night, Pervs!

Greetings and salutations, perverts, it's been a minute. Although I suffered through THE RED SHOES yesterday, I won't put you through a review. Maybe if you had a penchant for unattractive ladies pumps filmed s-l-o-w-l-y and you asked me real nice, I could might whip something up for ya. But don't hold your breath.

After a few more glasses of wine, I'm venturing out to finally see THE WOLFMAN, although everyone keeps saying how terrible it is. I mean, come on. If anyone is going to get anything out if it, it's going to be me AND even though I've seen the original enough times to quote it by heart, Sam and I watched it last night after work for comparison purposes. Although I think I passed out halfway through. And seriously, how could Claude Rains possibly be Lon Chaney's dad? I've forever had a problem with that.

Here, enjoy these two excellent illustrations. Thanks, Bruce, for the cool pics, as usual. Shit, bitch. you is fine.



4 comments:

  1. Aren't they cool? I don't know which one I like more. Giant bat attack or werewolf leap/closeup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember being extremely underwhelmed by THE RED SHOES, although there was a cool little ghostie stinger near the finale, if I'm not mistaken.

    And for the record -I- was not one of the folks saying the new WOLF MAN sucks. I kinda liked it, actually (although it is nowhere near the caliber of many better werewolf flix), and am interested to find out what you thought. Next glass of wine is on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool drawings! Love the blog!

    Jesse Cohen
    Notworthmentioning.com

    ReplyDelete