Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter (Aka Zombie Jesus Day)


We have to decorate our dessert plates at work when people order peanut butter pie or other shit that wastes my time, so I figured I would have some fun with it today, being Zombie Jesus/Creepy Guys in Rabbit Suits Day Brunch. In case you can't tell, it's a happy bunny blowing his fucking brains out. Happy Easter to you all!

That being said, I could have gone to Greek Orthodox Easter (the BFF is Greek) and eaten some goat that they cooked in the ground, but I said to heck with that and came home for pino gris and paper grading. I was also going to get Sam an Easter basket but decided to wait until candy was seventy five percent off, even though he only wants Newport Lites and Guiness in that thing. Oh well. He might just have to wait.

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to be served on that plate.

    Also, I'd like to talk to you for a moment about the Divinity, who in mortal form, committed the ultimate act of self-sacrifice to save all of humanity, and was reborn. Jenn, I'd like to talk to you about Mothra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill! Yes, let's talk about Mothra! I'll even invite you in, you can supply me with all the literature and pamphlets and what have you, and I'll let Mothra into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have to put pie on top of it and then cover it with whip cream. I don't think my customers would have been have accepting. Losers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bill (RSR) and Jenn: If you guys are actually going to start an organized religion around Mothra, then please let me join.

    Meantime, happy Easter. Beautiful bunny plate, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Astro, you're in. You may preach from almighty high the teachings of Mothra on Mothra's behalf.

    I want to come out with a line of fucked up holiday dessert plates. We always draw stupid shit on our plates at work with the chocolate syrup. It's almost like a contest now. Last week was a Hello Kitty theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You see now I just want to see you give one of your irritating customers the plate and waiting for them to ask what the hell it is, for you to respond dryly

    "it's a happy bunny blowing his fucking brains out"

    What is it the obsession with Mothra?? It's a giant moth people!! Now Anguirus that's a monster I can get behind :)

    Happy Easter Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My customers are so beyond irritating, you have no idea. But they tend to enjoy my creative endeavors rendered in chocolate, so I guess I won't kill them. Yet.

    I like Mothra cause she's a lady. We don't have too many classic lady monsters. The Bride and Mothra. There you go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zombie Jesus Day fell on my birthday this year, but nobody drew on my plate. Oh, well, at least I found a new religion -- Namo Mothra!

    ReplyDelete